YOU REPRESENT THAT (1) YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE AGREEMENT, (2) YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH COMPANY, AND (3) YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THE AGREEMENT PERSONALLY OR ON BEHALF OF THE LEGAL ENTITY IDENTIFIED DURING THE ACCOUNT REGISTRATION PROCESS, AND TO BIND THAT LEGAL ENTITY TO THE AGREEMENT. THE TERM “YOU” REFERS TO THE INDIVIDUAL OR SUCH LEGAL ENTITY, AS APPLICABLE. IF YOU, OR IF APPLICABLE, SUCH LEGAL ENTITY, DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE AGREEMENT, YOU, AND IF APPLICABLE, SUCH LEGAL ENTITY, MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE ANY OF THE SERVICES.
THE SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR EMERGENCY USE. IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A MEDICAL, DENTAL OR MENTAL HEALTH EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CALL “911” OR GO TO THE NEAREST OPEN CLINIC OR EMERGENCY ROOM.
3. Patient Data.
By sharing or uploading records, information, images, videos or other data with or into the Services, you will be providing such information to the healthcare provider(s) that you select. You acknowledge and agree that once such records, information, images, videos and data are provided to or shared with the healthcare provider(s) for treatment or other permissible purposes through the Services, the provider will have access to, will be permitted to maintain and will own such records, information, images, videos and data to the extent permitted under applicable law.
4. De-Identification of Data. Rejuvenation Health may de-identify and aggregate data, including identifiable health information, and any other data provided in connection with this Agreement for any lawful purpose, including, but not limited to, for purposes of providing or enhancing product and services offerings to its customers, for analytical, statistical or benchmarking purposes and for purposes of extracting, obtaining and providing information related to the use of the Services, provided that such data is compiled and presented in a manner that does not permit identification of any individual and has been de-identified in accordance with applicable law (collectively, “De-Identified Data”). All right, title and ownership of De-Identified Data (including all derivative works thereof) is and shall remain solely and exclusively vested in Rejuvenation Health, including all proprietary rights relating thereto.
5. Account Registration
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Services or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
6. Company Communications
7. Content/Intellectual Property Rights
Except with respect to User Contributions (as defined below), you agree that Company and its suppliers own all rights, title and interest in the Services. You agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying any Services.
Company’s name and all related stylizations, graphics, logos, service marks and trade names used on or in connection with any Services are the trademarks of Company and may not be used without permission in connection with your, or any third-party, products or services. Third party trademarks, service marks and trade names that may appear on or in the Services are the property of their respective owners.
You agree that submission of any ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to Company through its suggestion, feedback, wiki, forum, or similar pages (“Feedback”) is at your own risk and that Company has no obligations (including without limitation obligations of confidentiality) with respect to such Feedback. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to submit the Feedback. You hereby grant to Company a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, and non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, adapt, modify, re-format, create derivative works of, and otherwise commercially or non-commercially exploit in any manner, any and all Feedback, and to sublicense the foregoing rights, in connection with the operation and maintenance of the Services and/or Company’s business.
8. Prohibited Uses
· In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
· For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
· To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
· To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Services, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
· Use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Services or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Services.
· Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Services.
· Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services.
· Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
· Modify, translate, adapt, merge, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Services except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law
· Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Services, the server on which the Services are stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Services.
· Attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
· Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
9. User Contributions
The Services may contain interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Services.
You represent and warrant that:
· You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Services. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users and any other parties with whom you interact; provided, however, that we reserve the right, but have no obligation, to intercede in such disputes. You agree that Rejuvenation Health will not be responsible for any liability incurred as the result of such interactions.
10. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we have the right to:
· Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
· Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
· Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Services. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot review all material before it is posted on the Services, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
11. Fees and Payment.
You agree to pay all fees or charges to your account in accordance with the fees, charges and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable in accordance with the Services. Except as set forth in the Agreement, all fees for the Services are non-refundable. You may be required to provide Company with a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or any other issuer accepted by us) (each, a “Payment Provider”) as a condition to signing up for the Services. Your Payment Provider agreement governs your use of the designated credit card or PayPal account, and you must refer to that agreement, not this Agreement, to determine your rights and liabilities. By providing Company with your credit card number and associated payment information, you agree that Company is authorized to immediately invoice your Account for all fees and charges as they become due and payable and that no additional notice or consent is required. You agree to immediately notify Company of any change in your billing address or the credit card used for payment hereunder. Company reserves the right at any time to change its prices and billing methods, either immediately upon posting on the Services or by e-mail delivery to you.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. ANY RELIANCE YOU PLACE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE CONTENT AND INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SERVICES ARE DESIGNED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. REJUVENATION HEALTH DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL, DENTAL OR MENTAL HEALTH ADVICE. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THE SERVICES OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ADVICE GIVEN BY PARTNER PROVIDERS (AS DEFINED BELOW), IS INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, INSTRUCTIONAL FOR MEDICAL OR DENTAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OR A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL OR DENTAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SOME OF THE CONTENT THAT IS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES MAY BE PROVIDED BY INDIVIDUALS IN THE MEDICAL OR DENTAL OR LICENSED MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONS, HOWEVER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE PROVISION OF SUCH INFORMATION DOES NOT CREATE A PROFESSIONAL/PATIENT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND REJUVENATION HEALTH.
THE RESOURCES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR SERVICES ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR DIRECT IN-PERSON HEALTH CARE SERVICES. THE DECISION TO FOCUS ON DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT RECOMMENDATIONS, OR BOTH, RESTS WITH YOU AND YOUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
13. Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY PARTIES (AS DEFINED BELOW) BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, ANY SERVICES LINKED TO IT, OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, COMPANY PARTIES (AS DEFINED BELOW) WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID TO COMPANY BY YOU DURING THE TWELVE-MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO THE ACT, OMISSION OR OCCURRENCE GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. THE FOREGOING CAP ON LIABILITY SHALL NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY OF A COMPANY PARTY FOR (i) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY A COMPANY PARTY’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT; OR FOR (ii) ANY INJURY CAUSED BY A COMPANY PARTY’S FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
15. Third-Party Services
The Services and related personnel may give you access to or recommend outside health care providers (collectively, “Partner Providers”), including dentists, physicians and other professionals who are able to provide advice directly or through the Services. Such Partner Providers are not employees, representatives or agents of Rejuvenation Health, and it is your responsibility to determine the right Partner Provider for you. You are responsible for selecting and agreeing to the Partner Providers that you see fit. If you decide to engage with such independent health care providers, you will have a direct relationship with them and Rejuvenation Health is not responsible for, and shall not be held liable for, their advice, any aspect of their treatment or payment for services the Partner Providers provide you.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE COMPANY PARTIES (AS DEFINED BELOW) ARE NOT LIABLE, AND YOU AGREE NOT TO SEEK TO HOLD COMPANY PARTIES (AS DEFINED BELOW) LIABLE, FOR THE CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING OPERATORS OF EXTERNAL SITES AND OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES, AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM SUCH THIRD PARTIES RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
16. General Provisions
Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, pandemics, war, terrorism, riots, embargos, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
If you have any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Services, please contact us at: email@example.com. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your concerns have been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.
The owner of the Services is based in the State of New York in the United States. We provide the Services for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Services or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
You may not use, export, import, or transfer any Services except as authorized by U.S. law, the laws of the jurisdiction in which you obtained the Services, and any other applicable laws. In particular, but without limitation, the Services may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any United States embargoed countries, or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Person’s List or Entity List. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties. You also will not use the Services for any purpose prohibited by U.S. law, including the development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, nuclear, chemical or biological weapons. You acknowledge and agree that products, services or technology provided by Company are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the United States. You shall comply with these laws and regulations and shall not, without prior U.S. government authorization, export, re-export, or transfer Company products, services or technology, either directly or indirectly, to any country in violation of such laws and regulations.
In accordance with California Civil Code §1789.3, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 1625 N Market Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.